Hello January 2016

Happy New Year!!

I know I'm 6 days late but I just had to wish all of you my lovely a happy new year.With each new year comes new dreams and aspirations; a goal to be a better person than we were the previous year.
Honestly speaking, I haven't always been that person to make big resolutions when the year rolls around. Don't get me wrong though, I do make a list of the things that I want accomplished and break them down into smaller goals which I then focus on one or two at a time, depending on the circumstances.


Last year was really a trying year. Time just flew by but things always stayed the same. Being in law school taught me one thing and that is patience. Patience is really a virtue. Working with different people from different places taught me tolerance and although I got frustrated most times ( the perfectionist in me), I managed to work through it and enjoy every moment whether good or bad.

I met and worked with some really incredible people and also maintained some of my friendships that I treasure to date. Family and friends make living worth it. I also got to travel after a long time of just being buried in my little shell and it was one of the many great decisions I made that year. So many surprises came my way and some i'm still experiencing that I cannot wait to share with you when the time is right.

One of the biggest and most influential thing that I got to experience was being in touch with my faith. For the longest time ever, I always felt that something was missing, despite praying everyday and going to church. When I got introduced to a night vigil that happens in Upperhill every fortnight, I felt my heart become less heavy and such a relief overwhelmed me. I strived to be happy in 2015 and I think I did a great job.

That's all I have to share for my 2015 experiences and I hope it resonates with you in one way or another. I'd love to know some of the experiences you got in 2015 and how you overcame or embraced them. Please share in the comments below and lets keep encouraging each other.
xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from Motherhood

Styling a Shirt Dress