NEW BEGINNINGS



How happy I feel to finally be back in the blogsphere.

Having revamped this lil old blog of mine, I felt it's time I needed a fresh new start and now that the year is almost ending, why not do it now!

There are so many things to update you on and I can't wait to connect and share things with you all over again.

My life is drastically changing as I transition from being a student into a full time working lady and so much more that I'm excited for this new journey.

I can't wait to explore new heights and see what the last phase of 2015 has in store for me and the rest of the next year. I hope you join me on this new and exciting journey as we share our experiences.

I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so look out for posts on those days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from Motherhood

Labor & Delivery Story