Creative Home Office Idea

A fresh new start always calls for some revamping and for some reason, I feel like having started a new journey in my life calls for some little tweaks here and there.

I've always loved the idea of having a home office - a whole room just for my office but up until I move out of my parents house and get a roomy house, it seems like it's a far fetched dream. However, a girl's gotta dream.



Although a big room would be adequate, I know that a little space or corner can be used well and turn that spot into a place where one can work from.

I was inspired by WeWork, a co- working company that offers international shared office space for freelancers, to come up with some creative office space ideas. They are inexpensive, save up on space and are easy to tidy up. WeWork offers great work spaces, but also offers tons of benefits and discounts for their customers. Isn't that exciting?! You can check out their website to see if they offer shared office space in your area. Also, you can read their online magazine if interested.

As you'll see, I tried to incorporate a bit of color although my favorite office space would have to be black, white or a mixture of both.

Source: PINTEREST








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from Motherhood

Labor & Delivery Story